It’s been too hot here in Los Angeles during the last days. Feels already like summer! I am trying to cool it down somehow with a portion of blues and fresh green beauty necessities. So here are some lovely products that make my weekend essentials list (from top to the bottom):
- Beautiful pastel shades of Deborah Lippmann New Spring’15* nail polishes got me from the first sight – refreshing and soft colors of latte, peach, warm nude pink and absolute gorgeous grey fog. I am going to properly review all of the four colors from this collection very soon and will post the defined thoughts on my Instagram next week. Keep your eyes (nails) open for that.
- Weekend may be all about relaxation, but evenings are about embracing the fun. I am planning “girls night out” with my best friend tonight, and that will be the perfect opportunity to put some color on my lips. Dark berry shade of Vapour Beauty Siren lipstick in “Torrid 413”* is my choice for tonight.
- When sun is shining ruthless, the last thing I want is my mascara to melt down. Also, I want it to be as natural, lashes defining and light as possible. I’ve been loyal to my favorite Truly Natural Mascara from Honeybee Gardens* for a while, and during these hot days it is still a necessity for me to put on some mascara. || Available at The Choosy Chick green beauty boutique for just $11.99 (get it before it’s gone!)
- I officially declare to start drinking at least 5 glasses of water (not a cold brew, not a juice, but clear water) a day, I am already on my 4th and it’s only afternoon. My face needs to stay hydrated too and that is the moment when Soapwalla Facial Essential Toning Mist* comes into play. It’s floral scent makes me unconditionally happy, and refreshing properties keep my face alive. || $38 at Soapwalla Kitchen online store.
- It may be hard to see on the picture, but I was recently playing with these Australian green beauty new comers – NUDUS lipsticks* – for a while and you’ll get a detailed look over my favorite shades in the nearest posts for the Green Beauty section of the blog. Verrry soon! In the meanwhile, check the wide selection of pretty colors at the Integrity Botanicals green beauty online store. || Smart beauty shopping tip : you can even get a sample of the Nudus Lipstick color you’re curious about for just $2.50 each at Integrity Botanicals store.
- Grey-pastel-blue is my favorite color of all the times. I consider it neutral for my wardrobe that consists mostly of denim, whites, blues and 50 plus shades of grey. This Fossil wristlet pouch in “Smokey Blue” is a present from my mom and it’s a great alternative to my ZARA smokey blue bag, perfectly suitable for any occasion from morning coffee run to evening frozen yoghurt crave.
- I’ve been wondering about Kypris skin elixirs for a while and finally I am testing their Clearing Serum*. More details on this product to come in a proper review, in the meanwhile I just can tell you I have a feeling my skin may actually need some extra portion of Zinc and Apple fruit extract to fight blemishes that are planning to appear in this bacteria-party-perfect-heat.
- Most of my readers agreed that Ere Perez powder blush* is a divine product, and I definitely prefer light powdery touch instead of heavy cream textures on my cheeks these days.
- I am still loving Kjaer Weis Paper Thin foundation* for it’s natural ability to even my skin tone without clogging the pores. Almost zero “facial luggage”.
- It’s not a time for a hot bath indeed, but it’s a great chance to take advantage of Raaw in a Jar Detox Bath* as a body scrub. Get a tip : a pinch of bath salt + coconut oil = polished body!
- I have deepest feeling to this Danica Studio folklore print cosmetics bag that I got during my last trip to San Francisco a few weeks ago. There’s a very nice organic food & little bits store inside the San Francisco Ferry Building, and I always find some pretty little things over there.
- Dress of the day – Forever21 Embroidered Shift dress that I consider to be one of my greatest finds in F21 store, ever! It has my name all over it, from the embroidery pattern to the “simple living” essential cotton + linen blend that actually lets my body to breath! Love it.
I’ve just finished my 5th glass of water now, what about you?
Have a chill weekend, my friends!
Other exciting news: I’ve just launched my own little GREEN BEAUTY BLOGGERS COMMUNITY here on TLV Birdie Blog and you’re invited to take part in it’s first monthly link party! Click the button: