Mother Nature never stops to amaze me. But also those natural beauty brands who take Her magical facilities to a completely new level. Those who make it possible to live the highest ethical standards and follow green beauty routine with ease and joy. Today I am going to introduce you to Solavedi Organics, natural skincare brand that keeps everything real – real ingredients, real craft, real skincare, that will really make you want to go “green and clean”. If you carefully read TLV Birdie Blog’s beauty section, I had my very first experience of Solavedi Organics in this post. However, today I am going to talk about 28 (!!) natural skincare products from their line (which is not even close to the whole list of Solavedi products), so get comfortable!
Solavedi Organics are driven by nature, sustainable living approach, yoga practice and authenticity. All of the products you will meet in this review (as well as on their online store) are made from the purest natural and organic ingredients, 90% of the products are packed in the glass jars, all the formulas are free of toxins, preservatives, chemicals and other cruelty. These are green, alive and breathing, so my skin feels after a month of using Solavedi natural skincare products. If you love to smell like a green house, just as I do, you will definitely enjoy the natural raw scents coming from their beauty bottles (totally free from any artificial fragrance, you can tell that from the first sniff!).
Step by step, skincare routine starts with the morning wash. Solavedi Skincare got it all covered – suitable for different skin types and particular skin concerns, their formulas are light, refreshing and full of wonderful ingredients. These are “5 beautiful facial cleansers” from Solavedi organics special collection :
- DNA fruit cell extract cleanser (encourages skin renewal, will be perfect for mature skin),
- Extra light daily facial wash (as I’ve already mentioned in this post, it’s one of my current favorite cleansers that gives my skin an extra energy boost in the morning, leaves a citrus scent and balances my combination skin the right way),
- Carrot rose cleansing oil (softens the skin, gently but effectively unclogs pores from makeup and environmental influence, help to sooth the sensitive skin and teach it to self-regulate wisely),
- Ayurvedic beautifying cleansing milk (turn your daily wash routine to a sacred spirit by providing your skin with the ancient Ayurvedic beauty recipes – rich on essential oils and natural vitamin sources, perfect for a dry skin)
- White willow anti-bacterial pharmaceutical wash (I’ve recently discovered white willow’s benefits for oily, combination and especially capricious skin, and currently can’t imagine my morning routine without this soft but very powerful facial wash).
Step two, that I always remind you to never ever forget is toning. Following the colorful dots from the first step of cleansers will make it easier to choose the right formula for your : green – for oily/combination skin, purple – for mature skin, orange – for sensitive skin, blue – for acne prone skin, red – for dry skin. Here’s a glimpse to the toners selection from Solavedi Organics special skincare collection:
- 1000 petals facial toner (smells 1000 x times better than a rose bouquet, this toner supplies your skin with everything it needs in such a complete and beautiful way. Blend of pure rosewater hydrosol, carrot extract and aloe juice, – happy hour for your thirsty skin!),
- White Orchid facial toner (extra moisturizing emulsion with a soft floral scent that contains Aloe Vera, White Orchid extract and Plumeria Hydrosols that protect skin elasticity),
- Revive facial toner (firming and lifting elixir for mature skin),
- Moonshine facial toner (alcohol-free, anti-bacterial, ph-balanced remedy for the acne-prone skin formulated with aloe vera, lavender hydrosol, MSM, apple cider vinegar and just the right amount of clary sage oil),
- Urban Renewal facial toner (my favorite fresh and green toner brings combination skin together with a help of parsley, cilantro and green tea and provides an extra detox treatment for the skin).
For the last but not the least important step 3 which is moisturizing, Solavedi Organics has a very impressive line of facial creams to offer!
- Rose infused day cream (for all the floral petals lovers over there and for dry skin owners),
- Into The Light day cream (super light and non-oily formula for oily and combination skin that will provide a protective barrier, nutrition and healthy inner glow),
- Calendula + Carrot day cream (super food for sensitive skin!)
- DNA day cream (vegan treatment for mature skin renewal, fruity aroma for your senses),
- PH Perfect day cream with neroli (slightly acidic formula for the renewed, free from imperfections and blemishes skin).
There’re two natural facial cream formulas that deserve a special attention :
Solavedi Organics Calendula day cream with carrot for sensitive skin. I’ve met quite a few comments on my natural beauty posts and also saw some questions on twitter about good green moisturizer for sensitive skin, so here is one you can trust, no matter HOW sensitive your skin actually is! Just listen to this sound : healing properties of Calendula flower, carrot seeds, jojoba oil, mineral (zinc) resource of SPF, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Raw Honey, Macadamia nut oil etc etc. Soft texture of this cream covers the skin as a soft blankie, and protects it like a shield.
I honestly want to scream so loud about the Raw Green Rescue facial cream (I try so hard to not to press caps lock for this whole paragraph), because I just LOVE everything about this super calming facial cream! First of all, it has a really raw and really green scent that makes me feel (and smell) like a young and fresh cucumber!:) Second, the usual tone of a word “cream” may sound too heavy for this feather light magical mixture. It soaks in before you count to 3, and gives the sensitive skin a proper attention. My absolute favorite (if even there was such a thing and I could pick just one from this green beauty heaven!).
Well well well, look at these two! They came to treat the most sensitive zone that is always asking for an extra care – Eye Balm for Early Wrinkles (on the top) and Green tea & Marigold Eye Balm for dark circles & puffiness (in the bottom). Needless to say, it is never to early to start paying special attention to the eyes area. I love the balm texture and herbal aroma of both, and how carefully they lay down. Neroli and almond milk based eye balm for early wrinkles has a huge amount of natural nutrients to offer, as long as match green tea and marigold flower petals of the second balm will help to reduce the puffiness and get rid of dark circles in a safe, non-toxic way.
If you’re craving for a spa day or a rich facial treatment but a busy daily schedule (or other circumstances) doesn’t allow you to splurge on such luxury, take 5 mins after your facial cleansing routine in the evening to pamper yourself for a little massage with one of these facial massage oils : Neem, Regenerative, Protective, Clarifying or Ayurvedic. Based on the purest organic and natural components, these oils can be used in so many ways, but my favorite is to warm up a few drops of oil in the palms of my hands, gently massage into damp skin and cover with a warm wet towel for a few minutes. A moment of facial happiness.
Solavedi Organics have created a seriously wide range of bath+body products, and I totally fell for these body lotions: vegan friendly Raw Wild Greens with a crazy fresh scent (just imagine green tea, peppermint and parsley leaves juices mixed together inside this bottle!) provides deep hydration from head to toes on a daily basis, and Moon Salutation body lotion with a pearls and silver infusion (intriguing, isn’t it?!) is created with the best intentions for a meditating ritual or yoga practice under a full moon. Both 100% calming.
Finishing this quite educating (hopefully!) green beauty post with my favorite part – natural lip balm episode! Solavedi Organics have an original Natural Lip Balm with a portion of basil and mint that gently melts on the lips and thoughtfully softens them. But also I felt very luck to discover their Rock & Bloom universal lip + cheeks tint in “Iona Skye” to add some sheer pinkish glow, naturally.
*THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU IN COLLABORATION WITH SOLAVEDI ORGANICS AND CONTAINS PRODUCTS THAT WERE KINDLY PROVIDED FOR THE REVIEW BY SOLAVEDI ORGANICS.
P.S. : you can also purchase Solavedi Organics skincare in my favorite (and recently reviewed here) online green beauty boutique – The Choosy Chick, there’s also a special edition of Solavedi for The Choosy Chick Skincare Kit available that will make a great first experience of Solavedi line.
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ANY SOLAVEDI ORGANICS GREEN SKINCARE PRODUCTS?
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ANYTHING YOU GOT TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY ROUTINE AND NOT ONLY!
FOLLOW TLV BIRDIE ON