Positive energies are a recipe for success – both personal and professional. But also our skin needs a positive approach, and it’s only us who can make a right choice. Today I want to make a short introduction into SkinAgain – skincare company that is completely positive! SkinAgain is founded by Sherrie Berry, who personally experienced the benefits of positive thinking and turned her knowledge and positive energies into creating skincare line that serves our skin the best way – vegan, parabens, gluten, artificial fragrance and negativity free. In SkinAgain every ingredient is chosen wisely and has a good reason to be inside their skincare formulas. The range of products this California based beauty company has to offer is relatively small-scale, yet will help you to reach out to your skin issues with a positive vibe (so californian and I love it!) and to clear it, restore, provide youthful glow and vanish any problems without using harmful chemicals.
Two products I’ve recently tested from SkinAgain skincare line :
- AHA Exfoliating Cleanser is thoughtfully created from a special blend of natural oils and just the right doze of light acidic elements to clear the skin, help the renovation process of skin cells yet to keep the natural moisture balance. I like it’s slightly foamy texture, refreshing fruity scent and how this cleanser regulates the crazy temper of my combination skin. Leaves such a crisp, clean feeling and makes the skin glow naturally.
Among Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba esters, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Green Tea extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Clear – Blemish Control Mattifying lotion. This moisturizing lotion comes as a step two after Exfoliating Cleanser that I’ve just described above. Just as his exfoliating colleague, the formula of this product contains a few acidic compounds that target to fight imperfections and create a protective skin shield from the blemishes. However, it is blended together with natural botanical extracts to make the formula softer and safer than any
drugstoreregular skincare product you would usually associate “Salicylic acid” with. This light and fast absorbing emulsion has a great mattifying and moisturizing effect, and a very pleasant fresh scent.
Among ingredients: Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Lilac Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hyaluranate, Witch Hazel Distillate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Safflower Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Enantia Chloantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Grapefuit Peel Oil etc (see the full list here).
*THIS POST CONTAINS PRODUCTS THAT WERE KINDLY PROVIDED FOR THE REVIEW BY SKINAGAIN.
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ANY SKINAGAIN SKINCARE PRODUCTS?
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ANYTHING YOU GOT TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY ROUTINE AND NOT ONLY!
Check out the Natural Beauty Pinterest folder where I gather all the organic beauty insights, inspiration and tips :
P.S. : some recent TLV Birdie Blog news :
– First, I’ve updated the Beauty Lounge list of reviewed skincare / makeup products where you can easily browse through brands / items you are curious about.
– Second, this weekend the TLV Birdie Newsletter will be out, so it will be a great reason for you to join my list. Thanks to everyone who already did!! At the moment I send my newsletters occasionally, so no strings or spam attached:) The sign up tab is on the sidebar!
– Also, don’t forget to press a follow button down here and I especially
insist recommend to follow on my Instagram where I spotlight different small-batch beauty products (like this a-mazing black coffee nail polish from Palate Polish) and other stuff that deserves your attention together with my daily life and other meaningful projects. In addition, be my guest to press other follow buttons just beloved to keep in touch with me 24/7 :