I am so thrilled you guys find my blogging tips and tricks posts practically useful, easy to understand and to learn something meaningful from! I constantly receive feedbacks from you and that makes my heart melt – your sincere questions, the way you share your blogging struggles and concerns with me, your wins and failures. All this totally makes me want to grow, move forward and to share with all of you what I’ve already learned from a gazillion of mistakes, my own little wins and big failures. The Blogging Tips series will continue to appear on TLV Birdie Blog, and I am asking you to leave as many questions about blogging as you have in the comments below, or feel free to send them directly to my email. Anything goes! It will help me to schedule the blogging tips posts better, get to the core of blogging routine and to answer your questions. I bet the question you have on your mind for days is bothering not only you, but a dozen of fellow bloggers too. Let’s grow together, individually and as a blogging community of creatives and independent personalities.
Oh man, it’s really starting to feel like the HOLIDAYS. Get your beauty treatments in order, because before you know it, it’s GO TIME. You know, the parties, the traveling, the gifts, enough to make anyone’s head spin. That’s why this week we have an excellent selection of how-tos, guides and handy posts that will help you keep a level head when everything else is going bonkers.
Links a la Mode: November 13th
- Affordorable: Is One Eyebrow Better Than The Other?
- Aspects of Style: 10 Style Tips I’d Give To My Younger Self
- An Old Story: The Skinny on Calvin Klein’s “Plus Size Model”
- Attire Club: How to Buy Mens Winter Gloves
- Beauty Tidbits: The Best Drugstore Eyeliners Under $10
- Buy Any Means Necessary: Style Guide: Fashion Meets Football
- Fashiony Fab: Beautiful Nail Colors for the Holidays
- Our Walrus Room: Three Winter Coats You Need
- Petite Mode Fille: Which Rimmel Products Are Worth It?
- Madame Ostrich: Try These 8 Online Shopping Tips Now
- Marie Trepanier: How to Buy a Good Winter Coat
- Miss Fabulous: 5 Things We Learned at American Made
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Wills Fashion Week Summer 15
- Moda Vracha: My Korean Skin Care Regime
- Riva La Diva: Faux Fur Scarf Tutorial
- Samantha Chic: How to Get The Most Out of Your Shopping Trip
- State of Cate: Build Your Morning Routine in 5 Steps
- Style Through Her Eyes: Overcoming Anxiety With Truth
- TLV Birdie: Teaching Yourself How To Blog
- We Are Ready Made: Market Market Town