September, I’ve been waiting for you!
For your gloomy mornings, for the ability to finally enjoy hot beverages and full-length jeans, for cozy fabrics re-entering my curated fall wardrobe wardrobe and for my neutrals-loving soul feeling in sync with what is happening in the stores. Also, for leaving us to 30 days till our big vacation. Yes to all of that and to cashmere cuddles.
What goes into my Curated Fall Wardrobe :
(click on the “+” to shop)
- If jumping on the bomber jacket comeback wagon, so only with this satin caramel – peach one.
- Slowly expanding my jewelry collection with some golden tones lately, and this open ring is next on my list.
- Black and white stripes. Classic. The season is calling for sweatshirt.
- Another golden accent – teeny tiny mismatch minimalist studs. The only earrings I crave these days.
- Give me all the bourbon. And nirvana. In one bottle.
- Speaking of cashmere cuddles, this is the one. Worth an investment and all the fall cozy memories.
- Plain goes-with-everything pair of denim of a perfect in-between kind of blue.
- The quintessence of a simple arm candy.
- About another trendy train – Apolis x Need Supply bag that actually has no geographic hints and that is why I like it. The only hints my bag needs are a bottle of wine and some seasonal foliage.
- Looks like a glove, feels like a glove. These shoes would be my third pair of the same shape, now in dove grey. [ I have these suede ones in black and mocha brown ]
- The final touch of a perfect caramel shade.
Are you feeling the September feels?
Visit the Curated Edit to see what else is on my radar in Style, Beauty and Objects: