Good morning, y’all.
I am putting my blogging hat on after a quick break and pouring myself a cuppa of steaming black gold. I am about to walk you through my simplified Nude Makeup morning routine. Perfect for gloomy days (like today, when normally shining bright LA skies are covered with opaque grey clouds) and for any other days when 5 min tops is all you want to spend in front of the mirror. Simple, natural and purely minimal. #mylifeyo
Nude Makeup Morning Routine
7 products + a cup of espresso
- Kjaer Weis Mascara – y’all probably know that in the army of the most loyal Kjaer Weis fans I am taking the first (self-proclaimed) raw. Their color palettes are always on point, textures are soft’n easy to apply and simple yet gracefully performing organic makeup is totally their thing. Kjaer Weis Mascara is exactly that : simple, compact, pigment-full, beautifully lengthening and separating (just the right amount of accent for the lashes).
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer – has been hiding on my beauty shelf for a while, till I finally put it to use. I use it simply everywhere : on my eyelids instead of eyeshadow for a light glow, under the brow line, on the upper line of my cheekbones, basically – for all the highlighting purposes. Seriously great one! I think it is the first product that I’ve ever tried from RMS Beauty. Definitely looking forward to expanding the experience with this brand.
- W3ll People Bio Bronzer Stick – among the bronzing tools that I’ve got on my beauty shelf, this compact guy is probably the most subtle one in terms of shade and application. It is a bit darker than my go-to Kjaer Weis Dazzling Bronzer, which is a nice bonus for extra-light contouring. It’s rich tone is addicting, and the stick form makes it a perfect on-the-go essential.
- Pixi Correction Concentrate Adaptable Beige + Kjaer Weis Foundation Brush – this duo is always on my beauty shelf. Light and really adaptable coverage for all the little imperfections like dark or red spots. The concentrate is well pigmented, and is easy to build up. Great to have in the bag too!
- EcoBrow eyebrow defining wax in “Penelope” shade – great brow product, hands down. Glides on smoothly, stays put till the very end of the day and creates gorgeous full brows, naturally. 6 shades to choose from. All you’ll need is an angle brush + regular spooled brush to apply and blend the wax. EcoBrow got it covered too – the Eyebrow Defining Brush, which looks really good.
- Kari Gran Naked Lip Whip – I’ve been loyal to this highly nourishing lip balm for over a year now, it is such a treat for dry lips. Re-fuels the lips for hours. Excited to see the new additions to the Lip Whip line – Color Lip Whip in 5 cheerful shades – Shimmer and Marsala would be my choice!
- Nudus Lipstick in Nude – the color is gorgeously neutral, pigment is naturally bold, texture is really hydrating. For all those days when you want a bit of color on the lips, but keen to keep it simple. Nudus packaging alone worth a special place on my beauty shelf. See other beautiful shades of Nudus lipsticks at one of my favorite US green beauty retailers – Seed To Serum.
Shop the Nude Makeup Routine selections:
This post contains affiliate links.
HAVE A GORGEOUS MORNING, BIRDIES!
ALWAYS HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS AND TO CONNECT OVER THE INTERWEBS: