It’s only a middle of the week, but the feeling that it’s been one of the most productive weeks of the year so far is sitting solid on my shoulders. Quite literally. Yesterday I’ve got a brand new, shiny bruise from carrying laptop in my bag all day, navigating my way through a couple of business (meetings) and pleasure (coffee dates) under the LA sun that has no sense of mercy to pedestrians. So right now I have a strong NEED to take a breath, to focus, to declutter my mind and to update this blog space with a few things.
‘From Vision To Visual’ : A Few Things
- TLV Birdie Creative Studio is taking new challenges : photography | styling | visual content packages | creative direction
- we are also taking bookings on the Instagram Brand Experience consultation, that is designed as a one stop destination for small / medium scale brands who aim to understand ‘all things Instagram’ and to create a strong brand’s visual presence online.
Among our recent ‘From Vision To Visual’ adventures:
- we’ve been transforming the visual side of the Board and Batten natural apothecary line on Instagram – take a look (have you seen our photography work on Board&Batten website?)
- showcasing the best of the green beauty with a colorful, always elegant and a bit fun touch during our ongoing creative partnership with Beauty Heroes
- experimenting with textures, botanical elements, reflections, tools and props.
This week, I will be covering the Los Angeles Fashion Week – getting ready as we speak. Even though my expectations on what I am about to see are quite low, I am ready to be surprised and even more ready to document the fashion highlights for a number of international media channels (stick around and you’ll know).
On this note, let me leave you with a soothing visual treat – a take on shapes, colors, shades and beautiful natural light – things TLV Birdie Studio is all about.
HAPPY TO CONNECT: