Say hello to Jen, the new gal of TLV Birdie Portraits. For the very first time while playing with these makeup fun portrait series I am taking courage to face (well, literally) a real person who is a THAT creative muse, THAT real source of motivation to push the boundaries and bring more self humor into this way-too-overthinking-the-simple-things-world. Jen Gotch, founder of Shopbando and the girl-boss inspiration behind this portrait, is that lady that makes you forget about all the possible prejudice you might have about PINK, and anything that may stop you on the way to having some real fun! That lady that I would love to meet one day and to share a very pink drink with!
Here’s some pink makeup inspiration for you, birdies :
- gaze the world with confidence – Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner will become your best friend from the very first try, I am so addicted to it! I’ve already told you about the Mocha shade in this post, today I am focusing your attention on Ebony, the blackest of all black shades!
- PINK all the way – Eros shade of Lipstick Queen Cupid’s Bow* lip crayon is the loveliest pink craze ever happen to me! Ode to another gorgeous shade of Cupid’s Bow – Ovid – in this post. These lip colors really make me want to experiment nonstop!
- long curly lashes are on your to do list? I am seriously in love with Lola Lash mascara from Antonym Cosmetics, this is the star of my major story about Antonym natural makeup.
- the easiest way to create tempting pink cheeks on the go is to apply Tata Harper Volumizing Lip&Cheek Tint in Very Charming shade* that is a truly brilliant product by all parameters, and yes, it can be also used on the lips! Pink as a candy, 100% natural and nontoxic! I’ve previously shared some quick thoughts on a number of Tata Harper products here.
- if this is too much pink for y’all, here’s a light pink tip – Kari Gran Mineral Blush is for those cotton candy colored cheeks that would suit me (neutrals lover) and all of you who want to bring just a bit of pink to your life, and face. Full review on Kari Gran mineral makeup here.
SHOP THE POST: