Oui! This is Blondie, she is the first one of the TLV Birdie Portraits. Yeah, I am starting a new series of funky characters to fill my blog, Tumblr and Instagram with (because Tzipora is just not enough!). This project is purely based on my love to makeup, in particular – on my love to have fun with makeup! Because, it should be FUN, right?! Blondie is a romantic gal, with platinum straight bob cut and a freshly harvested botanical detail in her hair. She loves neutral shades, sun-kissed cheeks and sometimes she prefers to go bold.
Some of my favorite makeup products I used to create Blondie :
- Eyeko Me and My Shadow waterproof shadow liner in “Bronze”* is my current top eye makeup product! I’ve already told you about it’s creamy texture in this post, but I’ll say it once again – dramatic look doesn’t require that much attempt – just a quick touch of this liner will do the best job! So easy to use, so quick to blend (crayon on one side, brush on another).
- Liner game strong with Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Intensify Duo* that I’ve introduced you in this major Pixi makeup review post. I love the deep espresso shade of the “Brown Eye” version of this liner!
- Basic line made with another great Eyeko makeup product – Visual Eyes liquid eyeliner in “Mocha”. It’s really easy to make an accurate, well-defined line with it’s flexible brush tip (even for me)!
- Speaking of sun-kisshed cheeks, I don’t know about you, but it totally slipped my mind that it’s already JUNE! Woah, summer is here! Means, it’s time for La Mav Sun Kissed Bronzer! Read my full review of this and other La Mav organic skincare + makeup products in this post, this brand really deserves your attention!
- Cherry on the top – Nudus Lipstick in “Fairy Tales”, that is a very lovely coral tone. Nudus are highly pigmented lipsticks that are voila, natural! In US Nudus lipsticks (in 10 tempting colors, plus samples!) are available via Integrity Botanicals, my absolutely favorite online green beauty shopping destination! (see some of my top picks from Integrity Botanicals in this post).
- I just love using this vegan Antonym Cosmetics Lip Brush when applying lipstick, it’s almost a ritual!:)