Oh, finally!! All the boxes are unpacked and my studio is set in our new little nest! I hope you already saw my hats wall, it’s a beauty! My watercolor palette has also found her privileged place on my desk, and .. well, it’s time for a new Tzipora number! You may or may have not know my love to everything Japanese (it is my nostalgy to Japan studies talking), but seriously, from Uniqlo to Issey Miyake, my heart and soul are completely sold. Speaking of which, here’s my favorite look from the Issey Miyake Resort 2016 collection. Tzipora got to try it on, and I will just stay here, dreaming of this textured oversized pullover and geometrical mustard pants.
|| If you are not following Tzipora’s style adventure from the very beginning, you can read her story here, but I’ll just remind you that Tzipora means “bird” in Hebrew and she’s my alter-ego style blogger. ||
Any other fans of Issey Miyake Resort 2016 collection out there?
BOTH ME AND TZIPORA WOULD LOVE TO KNOW, SHARE WITH US IN THE COMMENTS!
Recent Tzipora fashion illustrations / style adventures that didn’t make it to the blog, but you can find them on my Instagram :
- perfect neutral look from 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2016 collection,
- gorgeous abstract print yellow dress from Fendi Resort 2016 collection,
- oversized everything from Tory Burch Resort 2016,
- powder shade flawless dress from Chloe Fall 2015 Ready – To -Wear,
- major crush on beige suede skirt from Lanvin Resort 2016 collection.
I am also inviting you to browse through #TZIPORATHESTYLEBLOGGER insta tag, I am updating it with new illustrations quite often!