Happy Easter and Happy New Green Beauty Season to all the TLV Birdie Blog friends!
Celebrating the Spring today, and putting this short intro-post on what is happening on the blog right now and what to expect in the nearest future! I am very positive about all the spring changes and new projects. Aaand.. I am happy to announce that we’re launching our jewelry+apparel brand together with my hubby in 9 days (check us out here). But also, as usual, I am trying to inspire all of you on a greener and clean living! Today, it’s all about Easter Beauty Hunting done right!:)
First of all, I want you to know that all my green beauty reviews are organized neatly in A-Z order by brand’s name on the Beauty Lounge page. I hope it makes it easier for you to find my thoughts on a particular product I’ve reviewed before, or to find a brand you’ve been wondering about for a while.
Now, about current projects and a few exciting announcements (from top to bottom):
- Ere Perez organic makeup collection review has been one of the top posts in March, all blooming and shining with a natural makeup grace. Everything your makeup routine needs, chemicals-free.
- Nudus lipsticks totally won my heart, every single shade of them! I showed you my botanical swatches in this post.
- One of my latest natural skin care discoveries is Aster + Bay, especially their Dandelion Face Grains. Read full review on a few items from the line here.
- My skin has been super sensitive lately, and I found a proper relief in Laurel Skin Gentle mask with french pink clay, I’ve shared this brand with you on my ongoing Green Beauty Spotlight of the Day series on Instagram. (make sure you’re following my Instagram gallery to not to miss a thing).
- Current lip balm love : Kari Gran Lip Whip, Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek tint in “Very Charming” and AS.AP lip balm #9. Every link leads to a full review.
- All the way from Hawaii, Mahalo skin care line made it to TLV Birdie Green Beauty series last week and totally turns my bathroom into a tropical paradise! Check this post to get a glimpse into Mahalo world.
- Announcement : there’re many interesting brands coming to TLV Birdie blog during April, but also, spring giveaways! Isn’t it exciting?! You’ll meet Camp Skincare, Antonym cosmetics, La Mav and many more! Stay tuned for the next announcements by
FOLLOWING TLV BIRDIE ON
Check out my Natural Beauty Pinterest folder where I gather all the green beauty insights, inspiration and tips:
P.S. : all the giveaway announcements will be sent through the newsletter first, so get on it right now:[wysija_form id=”2″]