I’ve been all over the place talking beauty lately, and I can ensure you – I am having blogging, styling and photography satisfaction like never before. Besides, my skin is super thankful for all the blissful opportunities to be introduced to the best, the greenest and the most amazing brands I’ve been so lucky to work with lately.
Never the less, it’s not only about my personal experience with the beauty products, it is about TLV Birdie Blog being your most trustful and lovable (hopefully!) destination point to learn more about natural beauty (also eco-friendly living and sustainable attitude to style and beyond, but that’s another story), ask questions, give feedback, deepen your knowledge and improve your personal care regimen. Thus, if you feel like you want to know more about :
- what natural beauty brands to trust
- what ingredients are actually good for your skin
- how to find healthy alternatives to traditional beauty products
- my personal opinion on this and that product
you’re welcome to browse BEAUTY SECTION of the TLV Birdie Blog : by clicking this link, clicking the BEAUTY banner on the right sidebar, or, tadaaam, if you’re looking for a very specific product, brand or something particular, I’ve just created a BEAUTY LOUNGE page where I have listed all the beauty products and brands I’ve reviewed so far in A-Z for your convenience. Remember that I have just started to expand the Beauty section, but the list looks pretty much informative already and hopefully will continue this way. Enjoy, get “cleaner and greener” : BEAUTY LOUNGE.
P.S.: whenever you guys have questions or concerns about natural beauty and skincare, ideas or suggestions of what brands and products you’d love to see on TLV Birdie Blog, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me in comments below or via email! It won’t take lots of your precious time, but it will definitely help me to improve TLV Birdie and make it even more interesting and informative for you!
P.P.S.: my GIVEAWAY with Aila Cosmetics is still on (9 days more to participate!) : one lucky randomly chosen girl will be gifted with more than $100 value healthy nail care set, check this post for the prize description, guidelines and conditions :
On this cheerful note, I’d like to finish this post with the TLV Birdie Blog’s article on Healthy Nail Care featured on the Independent Fashion Bloggers network.
What do you do when your eyeshadow breaks? How do you NOT take an outfit photo? How do you take care of your nails? How to you add a little edge to your style? The serious questions when it comes to fashion. Well, ok, still very IMPORTANT. This week we have a great roundup of interesting links informing us all those little things you didn’t even know you really needed to know.
Links à la Mode: January 22nd
- Adorned in Armor: Blogging Makes Me Feel Like Crap
- Attire Club: 3 Ways Men Can Wear a Strong Color
- Burgundy Whispers: Metropolitan City Winter
- Femme Violet: How to Add Edge to Your Style
- Ginger Side of Life: Why I Wear Vintage
- I Can Style U: Suit Buttons: Always, Sometimes Never
- KP Fusion: The Strategy to Grow Your Blog [Free Download]
- Les Assorties: The Story of Tallis
- Petite Fille Modele: Does Forever21’s Love&Beauty Work?
- Pumps & Studz: What I Learned in My First Year Blogging
- Purushu Aerie: The Significance of Celine’s Joan Didion Campaign
- Storybook Apothecary: Olivine Love + Salt Spray Review
- Style Bizarre: Vegan Fashion: How to Read Clothing Labels
- Style & Framed: Gucci Mens Fall 2015: A New Future
- The Outfit Repeater: Do’s and Don’ts of Outfit Photos
- The Rivaux: Depotting Eyeshadow Palettes
- TLV Birdie: Healthy Nail Care
- Wear In LA: How to Pack Versatile Outfits
- Wild Beauty World: What the Ancient Romans Looked Like With Makeup
- Wings for Liberty: Is It Time for Photoshop to Call It A Day?