How is your weekend going so far, darlings?
We had a really fun Saturday, and as I am on a very positive vibe I thought why not to share a portion of it with you and provide you with a few advices on some really chill weekend activities! No pressure to go outside or do sports, but highly recommended:)
– Reward yourself for hard working productive week with some shopping. I just received the Free People november14 catalog, and I couldn’t be more excited about coming winter season!
– Discover a new place for lunch. We’ve been to Commissary at the Line Hotel today, and that was a great experience! You pick a product on the menu, and then totally rely on the Chef on how you dish will look like. Everything we tried was extremely good (especially deserts!)
– Relax with your favorite type of drink. Whatever it is – coffee, tea, wine or iced water, make a nice ritual from the process and pull out your favorite cup. You don’t have to hurry, so enjoy every sip.
– Have a good read. I will be more than happy to fill your weekend with the inspiring articles, styling tips and healthy projects to keep your motivation high and good energies boosting for the next week:
– Take a moment for your skin beauty with a Breath of Fresh Air
– Get motivated about healthy lifestyle changes you can easily incorporate in your daily life
– Cultivate your own inspiration
– Catch some casual outfit ideas from Tzipora the Style Blogger
– Have an art moment with nature-inspired hand embroidered fashion lookbook
– Cherish the fall moments
– Turn your emotions into memories with the help of a diary
– Treat yourself with homemade oatmeal cookies
– Catch up with the styling tips to spice up your daily looks
Have a great weekend!
Follow TLV Birdie Eco-friendly Lifestyle Blog on