Always Be Prepared
“You can never be over dressed, or under educated.” says Oscar Wilde. And he is right. The thing about style, is that it always depends on the occasion. Being appropriately dressed (even if it’s overdressed) is something a style seeker must always be ready for. Also, what good is style if you’re not up on substance? This week’s link roundup gets you ready for all of that so you’ll never be caught off guard. This season anyway.
Links à la Mode: September 25th
- A la Modest: How to Recreate the Ravonettes Wardrobe
- A Glamorous Revelation: Is Being the Underdog an Advantage?
- Barbaridades: 3 (Wrong) Guys Every Model Will Find in Her Way
- Burgundy Whispers: Hispanic Heritage Month
- Elisfa: Barbie at Fashion Week
- Fawkes Hunter: Style Crush: The Mindy Project
- Fierce in The City: How to Wear This Season’s New Neutral
- L’Artiste: Why You Should and Why You Shouldn’t Stop Shopping
- Les Assorties: WTALENT: TEIJA EILOLA
- Life 15 Juicy: Modeling and Nepotism
- Oh That’s Nik: How “Crazy Eyes” Made Me Fall In Love With Myself
- Petite Fille Modele: How to Organize Your Makeup Collection
- That Paki Blog: When Consumers Direct Fashion
- The Daily Luxe: 5 LFW Fashion Trends You Can Get for Under $50
- The Dragon Fruit Diaries: 5 Tips for Going to a Concert
- The Style Obsessed Cookie: Marchesa’s Spring Gypsy Princess
- TLV Birdie: 5 Piece Bohemian Wardrobe: Paisley Print Dress
- Trendy Techie: How to Refresh Your Digital Workspace (Without Spending Money)
- Wild Beauty World: Aroma M Atelier Visit with Maria McElroy & Alexis Karl
- Wishing for Chanel: The Trench Reinvented
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?